Sunday 25 November 2018


FINAL UPDATE - ROOM 18 - Miss A


Hello to you all again for one last time.

I have completed my final week of placement in Room 18. Six weeks have gone by unbelievably fast. It has been an amazing few weeks with lots of learning and busy routines of swimming and dancing. Here are some of the lessons from the week. In Mathematics we have been working on measurement focusing on area and volume.  Here are some photos from our mathematics lesson.






In Science, we have continued learning about light. Last week we learnt all about transparent, translucent and opaque materials. We did an experiment testing different object with and without a light source to see if they were transparent, translucent or opaque objects. The students were amazed at some of the results especially those where their hypothesis was different to the result of the experiment. Here are some photos from our science lesson.







My time at Wattle Grove Primary School has been wonderful. I would like to thank all the students and Mr. Petch for welcoming me into their class.

I wish you all the best for Year 6.
Thank you,
Ms. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment