Sunday 14 October 2018

MEET MISS ABDI


Hello parents of Room 18. My name is Sahra Abdi and I am completing my Graduate Diploma in Primary Education at Edith Cowan University. I feel very fortunate to be spending this term in your child’s classroom at Wattle Grove Primary as a Pre-Service Teacher. Over the next few weeks, I will be involved in preparing and delivering lessons as well as the associated assessment and evaluation processes under the guidance of Mr Petch. I previously studied Commerce and have been fortunate enough to work in education from tertiary to early childhood . I am really looking forward to the next few weeks and hope to meet you soon. Sincerely Sahra Abdi.


YEAR LEVEL CHALLENGE

Congratulations to the all of the children who recently excelled in Term 3's Year Level Challenge. We had a couple of children who were the 'Most Improved' across the Year 5 cohort, followed by a large group in the 'Top 5' category and of course, the children who managed to obtain 100%. Well done to all of the children who put in their very best effort. It won't be too long before the Term 4 Year Level Challenge so give this term you very best.




No comments:

Post a Comment